Looking for boat rentals Mystic? Whether you’re looking to rent a canoe, rowboat, sailboat, fishing boat or even a yacht, there is a business (sometimes private owner) willing to rent out a boat in Mystic.
Rowboat Rentals Mystic
- The Mystic Seaport Boathouse offers rowboat rentals. You can rent a rowboat for 30 or 60 minutes. The rowboats seat up to 5 people including a dog. A half-hour rental costs around $10 and a full hour costs $15. Mystic Seaport Museum members get a discount.
Sailboat Rental Mystic
- The Mystic Seaport Boathouse offers sailboat rentals. You can rent a sailboat for a full hour. The number of passengers depends on the size of the sailboat. It costs $20 to rent the sailboat for and hour. Museum members get a discount.
Sail The Sounds Mystic Boat Rentals
Mystic is home to “Sail the Sounds LLC,” a wonderful boat rental company that has yacht charters, captained cruises, boat rentals and paddleboard rentals. This Mystic boat rental company has 3 locations by Mystic Harbor: Mystic Shipyard West, The Point Shipyard and in Noank Village Boatyard. Visit the SailTheSounds.com website for details about which boats are available at the different docks.
Boat Rentals Mystic: Fishing Charter Boats
- Kingfisher Charting: Located at Noank Shipyard on Mystic River. Call 860-573-3614 for information or visit CharterFishingConnecticut.com for current rates. They offer half day, full day and night trips. Maximum 5 people per trip.
- Mataura Sportfishing Charters: Noank, CT. Call 800-605-6265.
- Benmar Custom Charter Boat: Mystic Seaport from May 15th through the middle of November. The Benmar docks at Masons Island Marina, at 24 Old North Road in Mystic CT. The Benmar is a 36′ Hatteras charter fishing boat that fits up to 6 people.